Monday, July 7, 2008

First Official Photos of The Upcoming 2009 BMW 7 Series...

In my mind the three Kings of the Sedan are the Lexus LS, Mercedes S Class and BMW 7 Series. It is rare that any of the three Kings launch an all-new Sedan, and BMW just did.

The new BMW 750i sports a 4.4 liter, 400 horsepower, twin-turbo V8 that does 0-60 in six seconds, which seem a little slow to me. I think it should be doing it in under 5.5 seconds.

BMW will also offer a 12 cylinder version 760i. All models have a new 8 speed transmission that offers smoother shifting and better gas milage.

There is a four-wheel steering option on the 2009 model and in the future there will be an all-wheel drive option.

I think the four-wheel steering option is amazing and I don't understand why nobody offered this in the past. Cars equipped with four-wheel steering handle much better and benefit from a significantly smaller turning radius.

I think the design of the upcoming 2009 7-Series is looking great!!!













No comments: