Sunday, June 1, 2008

Apple Macbook Air Review: The Perfect Laptop...

I first saw the Macbook Air at Macworld at the Moscone Center in San Francisco at Macworld and I was very, very impressed with it. In many ways it delivers on the promise of what a “Portable” computer or laptop should be.


I was initially surprised at how many people were bashing the Macbook Air, and talking about the laundry list of missing things.  It did not make sense to me.  I had been praying that Apple would create a super light weight laptop without a Superdrive for a long time.


I think the ideal laptop is one that weighs 2 to 2.5 pounds, but the Air is close to perfection at just under 3 pounds.



Many people who were critics of the Macbook Air were saying that you are a wimp if you don’t feel comfortable carrying around an extra 2-4 pounds, but I will point out that those pounds are exponentially heavier.  The Macbook is so lightweight.  It just feels perfect...


I can't highly enough recommend the Macbook Air.

The Macbook Air is a close to perfection as the world has come to date, and if you don't already have one, you will love it.


No comments: